In this video let us see a step by step tutorial to make this Soft and Moist Eggless Butterscotch Cake from scratch- Indian style which I believe every home baker must know.
his Old Fashioned Indian Eggless Butterscotch Cake is one such flavour that would surely win hearts every time you make it for any special occasion.
The soft butterscotch cake base topped with a light and fluffy whipped cream adorned with homemade butterscotch sauce and bits of rich caramel nuts aka praline and frosted with the stabilized whipped cream has to be one stunning show stopper dessert you could ever make!!!
This homemade Butterscotch Cake recipe is an all time favourite
Here is the link for the written printable recipe for Soft and Moist Eggless Butterscotch Cake from scratch – Indian style:
1. Homemade Butterscotch Sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MHTeLSKnrc
2. Stabilized Whipped Cream Frosting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ-eV_hoPgw&t=2s
My Favourite Recipes:
1. Puffy Pita Bread: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzmj2ejfNO0&t=669s
2. Gulab Jamun Cake: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw50sduUO4I&t=170s
I hope you enjoyed this video on how to make Gulab Jamun Cake. IF you did Connect with me on
Send me an email to [email protected] for business enquiries.
I will see you soon with another recipe
1. Dream Culture by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)