Learn how to make vegetable spring rolls. It’s an easy evening snacks recipe for vegetarians.
Carrots Julienne Cut … 1 Cup
Capsicum Julienne Cut … 1 1/4 Cup
Cabbage … 1 1/2 Cup
Onion Sliced… 1/6 Cup
Roll Patti … 12 Wraps
Soy Sauce … 2 Table Spoon
White Pepper … 1 Tea Spoon
Salt … 1/3 Tea Spoon
All Purpose Flour … 2 Table Spoon
Cooking Oil … 2 Table Spoon For Filling & more for deep fry
NOTE: This filling is for 12 Spring Rolls.
– Heat 2 table spoon cooking oil in a pan.
– Add 1/6 cup sliced onion into it and cook for about 1 minute.
– Add carrots, capsicum, cabbage.
– Now add all spices Soy Sauce, White Pepper and Salt.
– Mix it well and cook for 5 minutes.
– Filling is ready, let it cool for about 20 minutes.
– Add some water in all purpose flour and stir it to make batter, this batter will be used in wrapping.
– Take a Roll Patti, spread some filling onto it and wrap it.
– Take large quantity of cooking oil in a pan for deep frying and pre-heat it.
– Add rolls into preheated oil and cook on medium flame, until golden brown.
– Dish out and serve with Tomato Ketchup or Chilli Garlic Sauce.
#TastyFoodRecipes #VegetableSpringRolls #EveningSnacks #TeaTimeSnacks #ChineseSpringRolls