HAPPY HALLOWEEN FEASTERS!!! Y’all have been requesting this one for a little while now and here it is, the perfect SPOOKY Halloween treat, SCREAM CHEESE (cake) from Hotel Transylvania 😀
We hope you all have a safe & fun Halloween, let us know what you’re dressing up as in the comments below! 🙂
FOLLOW & Send us your creations! @FeastofFiction
➤ instagram: http://www.instagram.com/FeastOfFiction
➤ facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FeastOfFiction
➤ twitter: http://www.twitter.com/FeastOfFiction
Download the Soundtrack:
Produced by John-Paul Hoang
Edited by Sam Waldow
➤ Camera: Canon C100 Mark II https://amzn.to/2Lu8H1b
➤ Lens: Canon EF 24-105mm https://amzn.to/2PJoCvV
➤ Vlog Camera: Canon G7X Mark II https://amzn.to/2NoSV9M
Editing Software: Adobe Premiere
1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 9-10 squares)
1/3 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup sugar
2 packages of cream cheese (softened), room temperature
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
Scream cheese topper:
4-6 blocks of cream cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 350 d. Before you start, make sure your eggs and cream cheese (for your cheesecake, not your topper) are at room temperature for optimal results.
2. In a large bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar. Press the crumb mixture on bottom of a greased 6-in. springform pan in an even layer to create your crust. Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes. Let cool.
3. When crust is cooled, wrap the springform in foil. (this is to prevent the water from seeping in)
In a large bowl or kitchenaid mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. 4. Try not to over beat your cream cheese, the goal is to get rid of the lumps and make it smooth. However, over beating could cause cracks in your cheesecake.
5. Add ¼ c. of sugar and beat until smooth.
Set mixer on low, and add each egg one at a time making sure each egg is thoroughly incorporated before adding the next one. 5. 6. Add your vanilla extract. Beat again until smooth for about 5 minutes. Pour into your cooled crust. Place springform pan in baking pan.
7. Boil water and carefully pour into baking pan, about halfway up the sides of the springform pan. (this is creating a bain-marie) bake for about 90 minutes. Let the entire water bath cool on a rack so that the cake can slowly come to room temperature once done baking.
8. While your cheesecake is baking, lets start our screaming cheese topper. First, cut a strip of cream cheese out of a block, and out of that cut triangles for the teeth. Put teeth on wax lined plate and into the freezer to chill.
*Scream cheese topper is adapted by fiction-food.com*